- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Use of Data
We only use your personal information to provide you with services or to communicate with you about the website or our services. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- We believe it’s needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required; or
- We believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues.
Sharing of Data
Certain links on our websites lead to information or resources maintained by third parties over whom Forward Rabun and its affiliates have no control, and cannot be responsible for their content. We also use social buttons provided by services like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Your use of these third-party links and services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding their privacy policies.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure, impenetrable or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the websites may not be secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the websites from visitors in this age group.
Find Out More About Our Information Practices
P.O. Box 1209
10 Seed Tick Road
Clayton, GA 30525