Welcome to Terra Incognita Vineyard
We are a new family run vineyard steadily expanding our offerings. We are growing toward being the area’s outpost for all outdoor-oriented activities while providing guests with wine, beer, and peace. Currently we are open for special events and wine tastings on Saturdays, Sundays, and by appointment. Various simple food options are also available.
Private tastings and special events are available by appointment
How to Contact UsTerra Incognita Vineyard, LLC
1821 Vandiver Mtn. Rd.
P: (706) 963-0228 Ernst Family
We provide a 2,700 sq. ft. pavilion with an attached catering kitchen, fireplace, bar, and upstairs suite situated on our eastern hillside. Sunsets fall in the notch between the eastern and western hillsides, providing an excellent evening view from the pavilion lawn and upper vineyard. Views to the north include Rabun Bald (4,696 ft) and Standing Indian (5,499 ft) mountains.
Included are tables and chairs for our guests and we can accommodate any reasonable requests.
- Follow Historic 441 for 2 mi.
- Turn left on New Liberty Rd. for 7 mi.
- Turn right on Low Gap Rd. for 3.6 mi.
- Turn right on Vandiver Mtn. Rd. for 1.2 mi
- Follow US-76 West for 16.9 mi.
- Turn left on Charlie Mountain Rd. for 3.6 mi.
- Turn right on Bridge Creek Rd. for 2 mi.
- Turn left on Seed Lake Rd. for 4.4 mi.
- Turn right on Low Gap Rd. 4.2 mi.
- Turn left on Vandiver Mtn. Rd. for 1.2 mi
Get out and get some exercise! We have a few trails that make for easy walking or spend some time walking through the vineyard. We have two basic loops that are fit for general use, the Eastern Creek Loop and the Spring House Loop.