Bear Gap Outfitters is a sister company of Big Mountain Transportation Shuttles and Event Management. We are a boat rental business servicing Lake Rabun, Lake Seed and Lake Burton located in the beautiful NE Georgia mountains.
We offer a variety of rentals which include Pontoons, Canoes Kayaks and Paddleboards. Planning a trip to the mountains and lake? Let us be a part of your story. We also service Air BNB and VRBO homes on and around the lakes and offer delivery right to the dock!
Bear Gap Outfitters is focused on a safe and enjoyable experience while out on the water. Pontoons are all late model Sweewater and Harris Float Boat brand and out-fitted with 4 stroke engines for quiet and reliable service.
- 20 ft pontoons are rated for 10 persons
- 21 ft pontoons are rated for 11 persons
- 22 ft pontoons are rated for 12 persons
- 24 ft pontoons are rated for 14 persons
Canoes are all composite construction and seat 2 persons. Kayaks single person and have back rests. Tandem Kayaks are 2 person and also have back rests. Our Paddle Boards are the YOLO brand 10ft and 12 ft and have light weight carbon fiber paddles.
- Pontoons $325 per day based on 8 hrs / $225 half day based on 4 hrs
- Canoes $35 per day flat charge
- Kayak (single) $30 per day flat charge
- Tandem Kayak $50 per day flat charge
- Paddle Boards $50 per day flat charge
Please allow approx. 20 minutes for lake safety briefing and boat orientation. It is required by law to view the Georgia Boat Rental Safety video that is on the front page of our website.
Renter Requirements : Renters must be 27 years of age ‘on the day of the rental’, to rent a pontoon and must have a valid drivers license and credit card on file.
Please ask about rental discounts for multiple day rentals. Use our Booking Form here to reserve your craft.