“Wildflower & Early Birders Walk” at Sky Valley along Mud Creek
Saturday, May 11
7:00am-8:00am birders/8am-noon flowers
Plus 10% off golfer green fees and lunch at “The Turn” all weekend.
- Visit Sky Valley on Sat, May 11 for a “Wildflower and Early Birders Walk” beside Mud Creek. Park in the “old lodge” parking lot and be shuttled down to the beautiful Mud Creek waterfall which is where the ½ mile hike begins.
- From 7am until 8am a professional birder will be available to identify migrating birds.
- The Wildflower Walk will be between 9am and noon as Sky Valley Garden Club members point out native trees and wildflowers along the gentle trail along the creek.
- After the hike, you are welcomed to have lunch at our golf shop “Turn” for a 10% discount, sit outside to enjoy watching golfers as they finish #18 and even play a round yourself.
- Golf fees will be offered for a special 10% discount all weekend!
- Whatever you decide to do, It will be a beautiful outing as you experience nature in the Northeast Georgia Mountains of Rabun County.
For more information about Sky Valley, Georgia go to their website directly at www.SkyValleyGa.com.
To see all events planned for the #Rabun200th go to www.ExploreRabun.com/Rabun200th/.