A classic site for golf, Sky Valley opened over 40 years ago. The original design by course architect, Bill Watts capitalized on the natural features in the valley long present before the vision of a golf course. It is the highest course in Georgia and in the dog days of summer it is significantly cooler than courses elsewhere in the state.
Sky Valley Resort and Country Club
Open to the Public
Where we are Located
Sky Valley Country Club, at an elevation of 3600’-4200’, is located at the intersection of the GA & NC Blue Ridge Mountains, 15 miles from Highlands, NC off GA 246/NC 106 and less than two hours from Atlanta. Our beautiful new country club, eighteen- hole championship golf course, and guest accommodations provides the perfect venue for a golf outing.
Sky Valley Country Club Golf Course offers
- High elevation, cool climate, incredible views.
- Par 72 course stretching 6900 yards of peaks and valleys
- Open 7 days a week.
- Prime time greens and cart fee $75/$65:Twilight fee $50
- Rental Clubs Available.
- Clubhouse Privileges for food and beverage
For information or tee times call 706 746-5302.
- Website address: www.skyvalleycountryclub.com
Course Information – Scorecard
- Par – 36-36-72
- Elevation – 3500 feet
- Course Architect – Bill Watts
- Redesign by Bill Bergin in 2007
- Play – Semi-Private, open for members, guests and the general public
- Facility Hours – Year round weather permitting, 7 days a week
- Grass – Bent grass from tee to green
- Course Record – 61 by James Mason, Sky Valley resident, Member of Senior PGA Tour
- Practice Facility – Complete practice facility with driving range, target greens, grass and all weather tees, and putting and chipping green.
568 Sky Valley Way
Sky Valley, GA 30537