Outdoor Adventure Weekend in Rabun County
- Arrive at the Dillard House for check-in
(Enjoy the full experience of the Dillard House from their hotel to their southern style meals to everything in between)
- Dinner at the Dillard House
(You will be full for a very long time. Save up room. You’ll know what I mean when you see the table)
- Breakfast at The Cupboard Café in Dillard, GA
(You’ll need a full stomach to carry you through the days’ adventure. The Cupboard is a great place to start your day.)
- Whitewater rafting at Southeastern Expeditions or Wildwater Ltd.
(You’ll get wet but what a rush when you crush over those rapids.)
- Back to the Dillard House to change clothes and catch your breath.
- Dinner at Universal Joint in downtown Clayton
(You’ll love the fantastic burgers and some great music on the weekends.)
- After dinner stroll south on Main Street a few hundred feet and visit Wander North Georgia.
(Wander is a great outdoor store. They sell all your hiking/outdoor needs as well as t-shirts, chacos, tree hammocks, and so much more.
- In the basement of Wander is the Admiral Axe. Axe throwing is super popular right now for the folks’ ages 12-99. You can walk in for a lane but making a reservation is always best. This is one of the coolest indoor activities Rabun County has to offer. It’s a great way to end a great day.
(They also have a private entrance on Wilson Alley behind main street.)