Outdoor Adventure Weekend in Rabun County
- Arrive at the Dillard House for check-in
(Enjoy the full experience of the Dillard House from their hotel to their southern style meals to everything in between)
- Dinner at the Dillard House
(You will be full for a very long time. Save up room. You’ll know what I mean when you see the table)
- Breakfast at The Cupboard Café in Dillard, GA
(You’ll need a full stomach to carry you through the days adventure. The Cupboard is a great place to start your day.)
- Whitewater rafting at Southeastern Expeditions or Wildwater Ltd.
(You’ll get wet but what a rush when you crush over those rapids.)
- Back to the Dillard House to change clothes and catch your breath.
- Dinner at Universal Joint in downtown Clayton
(You’ll love the fantastic burgers and some great music on the weekends. A great way to end a great day!)
- Breakfast at Valley Café in Dillard, GA
(Another good meal that Dillard, GA is known for)
- Take a hike down, around, and over the Tallulah Gorge at the Tallulah Gorge State Park.
(It’s a great hike for folks of all skill levels, beautiful views, and a perfect way to end a weekend in Rabun County.)