Highlands Aerial Park
Thinking of pushing for better cohesion and communication among your staff? Looking for conflict resolution or an objective-based team building experience? The folks at Highlands Aerial Park can create a custom itinerary to suit your goals. We work with corporate teams, athletic teams, church groups, camps, family reunions and more!
Highlands Aerial Park offers many opportunities for team building and bonding. Here are a few for you to begin your plans.
- Our World Class 8-Zip Line Canopy Tour: Our 8 zipline courses spans 44 acres and takes you up 200 feet which opens up spectacular views of Highland’s rolling mountaintops and temperate rainforest.
- Giant Mountain Swing: Three brave adventurers are secured in a harness and winched four stories high. One rider pulls the ripcord and the bottom drops into an 80-foot arc through the trees.
- Brave Indian Obstacle Course: A fun tree-to-tree adventure tucked into the woods of High Holly Mountain.
- Dual 40 Foot Tree Climb: Climb side by side with a friend or family member 40′ up 2 trees in an epic race to the top! Rock climbing handholds and an auto belay.
- Radio Communication System 80 Foot Rapel: A thrilling 80-foot rapel that will build trust, and help you overcome your fear of heights.
- Miles of pristine Nature Trails: A ground-to-air nature trail begins at the Tree House with check-in, and continues as a self-guided walk of a gradual descent to the headwaters of High Holly Creek.
- Deck and Fire Pit: Cater in dinner or just roast smores around the fire from our scenic wooden deck.
For more information about your group reach out to George and Kurt. They will take great care of your team experience.
9625 Dillard Road, Scaly Mountain, NC 28775
(just 2 miles across the Georgia state line into NC)
Address: 9625 Dillard Road, Scaly Mountain, NC 28775
For more information click HERE: