Bella’s has great steaks and wide variety of pastas. But if you’re looking for the best pizza in town, Bella’s is the place. A regular “Best of” winner and with loads of positive reviews online, Bella’s is the go-to choice for pizza in Rabun County. That’s the “& More” in their name.
Still, the menu is chock full of great choices: appetizers, salads, sandwiches, wings, subs, burgers, a full selection of seafood and steaks and, of course, pasta including spaghetti, lasagna, lobster ravioli and alfredos with chicken, shrimp and/or broccoli. There’s a Kid’s Menu too featuring pizza by the slice and more.
Bella’s offers terrific food, a comfortable atmosphere and fast, friendly service. The reviews say it all:
- “We ordered 2 small pizzas (1 cheese, and 1 of their specialty pies) and a cheese lasagna. Everything was served piping hot right out of the oven, and fast! The dough on the pizza is excellent, thin but with enough texture to hold your folded slice together. The kids were happy with the pizza and lasagna. Located in a strip center just off the main highway, Bella’s gives you that home cooking authenticity that completes your meal. Relax in their rustic interior with comfy booth seating. Menu also includes burgers, and wings, but their signature specialty pizzas are where it’s at. Price is right in the pocket. Would recommend especially if you are trying to please different palates.”
- “Bella’s delivers such exceptional food quality and value for your dining dollar that it merits five stars compared to other restaurants in its class. It’s not fancy at all, but who needs fancy if you’re hungry for everyday Italian food that includes a wide selection of pizza, pasta, sandwiches and salads.”
- “The food was delicious!!! We selected 2 different pasta dishes that were on the specials list for the night. Huge portions that came with salad and rolls. We could have easily split one order. Took some back to the motel and heated it up in a microwave the next day. We will definitely visit Bella’s again on our next trip to the beautiful Georgia mountains!”
- “It was BETTER THAN EVER! The Food is ALL GOOD but the Chicken Alfredo was to die for!! The Chicken Marsala was ALSO outstanding! We’ve tried these dishes at the other Italian restaurant in town. Bella’s WINS, HANDS DOWN!!! We REALLY like everything about Bella’s. Add some excellent wines and really cold beer! Go now before you can’t GET a reservation!”
- “We REALLY like Bella’s. We stopped in again for pizza. Loved their version of a meat lover’s. Ordered a large and managed to eat half of it! The wife tried the chicken scampi and was blown away! Add some excellent wines and really cold beer! Go!”
What are you waiting for? Stop by Bella’s today!
Bella’s Steak, Pasta & More
92 Plaza Way
Clayton, GA 30525