Thanksgiving Dinner in Rabun County – 2014
If you can’t be with your family on Thanksgiving Day then Rabun County, Georgia is the place to be. We would love to open our doors and welcome you to our piece of the Northeast Georgia Mountains.
From one end of the county to the other, casual to upscale, there is a place for you to dine on this special day in the history of our country. Below is a list of places that will be open, serving, and ready to see you on Thanksgiving Day here in Dillard, Clayton, Lakemont, and many places in between.
1. Beechwood Inn– Traditional Southern Thanksgiving dinner prepared by Two “Best Chefs America 2014.” Beechwood Inn is a Farm to Table restaurant and elegant upscale bed and breakfast inn. Reservations only please. Dinner at 3:00pm. Give them a call at 706-782-5485
2. Cupboard Cafe – Traditional dinner starts at 11am. Or you can have them make it for you to take home to have at your cabin while you are here visiting. 706-746-5700
3. Dillard House – The Feast begins at 11:00am but you will want to be there by 10:00am to get your numbered ticket to gain entry. Their overnight guests will be served first.
You may also come later in the day around 5:00pm or after and have a great shot at getting a seat. 706-746-5348
4. Farmhouse at Persimmon – Great out of the way location. 706-782-9834
4. Fortify Kitchen and Bar: One Clayton’s newest restaurants featuring the creative talents of “Best Chef America 2014” Jamie Allred. (706) 782-0050
5. Lake Rabun Hotel – They will be having a traditional Thanksgiving Day buffet that will be open from 11:00am – 4:00pm. Call now for your reservation. 706-782-4946
6. Mountain Man BBQ & Grill – Mountain Man has a tradition of offering a FREE Traditional Thanksgiving Day Dinner to their customers to show their appreciation and their thankfullness. 706-746-5646
7. Rabun Manor – The folks at Rabun Manor have a few reservations still available. They will be serving from 12noon to 6:00pm. Give them a call now to claim your space. 706-746-2060
8. Chophouse at LaPrades – They are taking reservations for seating from 12noon to 4:00pm. Call for your reservation. 706-337-4299
You may have thought that you couldn’t travel because you wouldn’t be able to celebrate Thanksgiving among your family and friends. In Rabun County, you can be a part of our family and friends. We welcome you with open doors. Make your Thanksgiving 2013 memories with us. Make sure to tell them that the folks at Explore Rabun sent you.
Happy Thanksgiving !