Lodging Special – Beechwood Inn Total Eclipse of the Sun 2017 – Sold Out – Taking a Waiting List
Lodging Special – Beechwood Inn Total Eclipse of the Sun 2017
Our North Georgia Mountains will offer the only viewing location in Georgia. Viewing the Great American Eclipse from Beechwood Inn’s Mountain location will be the experience of a life-time. And even better, Beechwood Inn’s protected private location means no crowds.
August 19 – 21, 2017
Millions of Americans will see the sight of a lifetime on August 21, 2017 when a rare total solar eclipse sweeps the nation from Oregon to South Carolina. Day turns to night for two and one half minutes and the sky’s most beautiful spectacle, the Sun’s corona, reveals itself in grandeur.
Total Eclipse of the Sun 2017 Beechwood Inn: Beechwood Inn Package for the Great American Eclipse. This three night package includes the following:
- Saturday Night Arrival Celestial Wine Reception at 5:30pm with Live Music and Appetizers; Remembrances Include Safety Viewing Glasses, T-Shirt, and Eclipse Map
- Saturday Night Dinner “Under the Tuscan Sun” 5 Course Farm to Table Dinner with Wine Parings
- Sunday Morning Breakfast
- Sunday Evening Wine-Reception with a Discussion of the Eclipse by a Well Credentialed Astronomer (tentative)
- Sunday Dinner on your own
- Monday Morning Breakfast
- Monday Picnic Lunch in our Picnic Area next to Beechwood Inn with Eye Safety Discussion (We will be providing complimentary Eclipse Viewing Glasses to all Beechwood Inn Guests)
- Sparkling Wine – Orange Aperol Sun Aperitif starting at 1:30pm. Partial Eclipse starts at 1:07PM. Totality Starts at 2:35PM in Clayton, GA and Lasts for about two minutes thirty-five seconds.
- Monday Casual Finale Dinner at Beechwood Inn with Wine Pairings
- Tuesday Breakfast and Departure
For more details go to www.BeechwoodInn.ws or call 706-782-5485.
The folks at Beechwood Inn are ready to talk with you about this and all their specials going on here in our piece of the Northeast Georgia Mountains.