At the Dillard House we provide amazing settings for special days in anyone’s life – from engagement parties and weddings, to birthdays, anniversaries, vow renewals and retirement parties.
We have lush gardens, majestic mountains and beautiful green valleys which make the Dillard House a lovely setting for outdoor north Georgia weddings, social events and other celebrations. Indoors you may choose from a cozy, intimate room to our elegant ballroom with dance floor. Other ceremony venues are close at hand, whether it be on a mountain top, by a beautiful waterfall, in an intimate chapel or a simple country church.
There are few moments in our lives that are truly special, a wedding is one of those moments to be cherished and remembered for years to come. Whether it is an engagement party, rehearsal dinner,bridesmaid’s luncheon, wedding ceremony, wedding reception,honeymoon or a post wedding brunch for your guests, we want to help make it special for you and your guests. We understand that it’s the little things that help make it a special occasion, so we specialize in attention to detail. Whether you choose to share your day with just your fiancée, a few close friends and family or a large group of well wishers, a wedding at our north GA wedding venue will be unforgettable.
- Your choice of location
- A mid-week rehearsal
- A variety of menu choices (priced separately)
- Tables, chairs, table linens, napkins, flatware, china, glassware, buffet tables, all serving pieces and table skirts for food and beverage tables
- Complete service personnel for meal service
- Set up of the gift, guest book and cake tables
- Our service personnel will cut and serve the wedding cake
- Event set-up and clean up
- Honeymoon Chalet or Suite (Optional)
- Horse drawn carriage ride, weather permitting (Optional)
- Bartending service (Optional)
- Dressing rooms for Bride and Groom prior to wedding (Optional)
- 90 well appointed hotel rooms, 4 cottages onsite and 25 scenic mountain chalets.