Complimentary Electric Vehicle Charge at Beechwood Inn
The City of Clayton offers several North Georgia Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging stations. Beechwood Inn offers one EV Charging Station, part of the Blink Network. EV Charging Station – North Georgia
EV Charging Stations Georgia – Beechwood Inn Offers Complimentary Charge for Electric Vehicles at our EV Charging Station
Want to drive your electric vehicle to a cute mountain town loaded with places to re-charge? Want to stay at an adorable bed and breakfast that can offer you a free charge? Well come to Clayton, GA. We now have about 6 EV Charging Stations – including one at our very own Beechwood Inn. Just try this app and put in our zip code 30525 http://www.plugshare.com/
In May 2013 Beechwood Inn obtained a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy that helped defray the cost of installation. The unit was installed by ECOtality, Inc. and is part of the Blink Network.
AT Beechwood Inn we have a Blink Pedestal charger that is classified as a Level 2 (240 volt AC input) charging station. Level 2 EV Charging Station supplies full charge in 3-6 hours and is compatible with all Plug-In Electric Vehicles. Critical Safety features include built in P&S GFCI protection with Self-Test feature, Ground Continuity Monitoring and communication with vehicle confirms electrical connections prior to charging.
Smart and Powerful Features of the Blink EV Charging Station include:
- Mobile phone and credit card based payment options
- Convenient 7″ LCD high-definition touch screen display with intuitive, user-friendly interface for safe and easy charging
- 360° beacon light for high visibility
- Smart Blink design which allows for ease of installation
- SAE J1772 connector – the industry standard and most widely compatible connector used for electric vehicle charging in the United States
- Convenient cable management system which allows for long reach and easy storage between uses
- Safe, easy-to-use intuitive docking connector prevents accidental disconnection and de-energizes when not in use or incorrectly connected
- Safe in wet or dry use
- Cable and connector able to withstand being driven over by vehicle
- Certified energy and demand metering; supports electric utility EV building when certified to ANSI 12.20 and IEC standards
- Multiple supported modes of communications, including Wireless IEEE 802.11g, cellular, LAN/Ethernet, and LAN capable Web-based bi-directional delivery and data flow.
- Access to the Blink Network and Blink Membership portal
Rabun County Georgia welcomes EV drivers, and offers a number of EV Charging Stations for your convenience. And don’t forget, if you lodge with Beechwood Inn or join us for dinner we will provide you with a complimentary charge. Take a look at the Blink Network to confirm availability.
Our Environmental Commitment:
It is our mission to be the best bed and breakfast in Georgia, providing the highest level of hospitality and guest experience while preserving and promoting the unique historical and environmentally sensitive nature of our property and the area; we are committed to sustainability in all practices.
At the Beechwood Inn, we have attempted to use this philosophy in our analysis of the many long and short term decisions we make regarding the way we do business. Our goal is to minimize our use of natural resources while still providing a magnificent guest experience.